Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Face Eating

I guess this isn't a huge issue, so I'm not going to blow the world up about this, but all the same, I think the world would be a much more livable place if this just stopped. So, since I am bored and have absolutely nothing better to right now, I'm going to bitch.


PDA's. That's public displays of affection. I've had enough of them, they are gross, and they need to stop. Now, I'm not saying everything you do in public with your mate is gross, I don't mind holding hands, hugging, or a quick peck if one is coming or leaving, in fact those things can be quite cute. The thing that has been pissing me off is the heavy, steamy, my-parents-are-out-of-town-for-the-weekend-type stuff that people will do as if there is no one else around.

What got me started on this was something that happened yesterday morning. I was walking through the mall, minding my own business, when suddenly in front of me there was a couple that was just going at it. Right in the middle of the mall with people everywhere! And when I say going at it, I don't mean they were just making out, I mean they were going at it. They were lying on a bench in each other's arms, trying to swallow the other's head, moaning, and, like--writhing. There is a line, people, as to what is acceptable in public with your mate. If we were in an airport, the line would be at security. These guys were in fucking red China. I don't want to see it, and I doubt many people would disagree with me. Save it for the bedroom.

Plus on top of it, when I gave them a funny look, the guy noticed and got all defensive about it. Apparently what he does with his girlfriend is not anyone else's business. Listen, if you are going to break the rules of social behavior, than you give up all rights you have to get pissy and offended when someone happens to agree with said rules. What you do in private is your own damn buisness and I couldn't care less, but once you bring it into public it does become my business, and everyone else's who happens to be there. If you don't like that, Hefner, then that's too bad, but it's the way the world works. Get over it.

Listen, people! I don't care what your gender, orientation, age, race, whatever is, sexually stimulating your partner in public is just plain gross.


So stop it already.


Gawd.

No comments:

Post a Comment