Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Thoughts 1

I woke up very cheerful this morning. Yup, cheerful. On a Monday. In the morning. That in itself is strange, but even stranger is the fact that fact that I was reading Jack till three in the morning. If you don't know what Jack is, you suck. It's a really depressing webcomic the grim reaper, a baby who was never born, an angel who lost her wings, and death. Did that affect me when I woke up? Nope. I think my brain is broken.


I want to start a Dream Journal. I like dreams. They're fun. TThe problem is that I don't remember many of them once I wake up. Apparently, this is because our brains are trained not to remember them, because society deems them to be unimportant. If you start to keep a dream journal, your brain is supposed to put more importance on remembering dreams, so you do. I'm going to do that.


My Grandma is now 90 years old. I know she doesn't read this (I am not sure she even knows how to turn a computer on), but I thought it is an important event to acknowledge. She has had many great experiences in life, and is actually a great, great grandma. That's not an easy thing to accomplish while you are still alive. So, happy birthday! I really respect you and your wisdom, and hope you have many more years. At least ten. You can't acheive this much and not make a century, so don't die yet. Kay?


Pie.


That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment